Our fireside chat with Chris Echols had so many great takeaways! He shared some great tips on what he has learned from working many years in a university setting in a communications and technologist role.
Angus Edwardson, our VP of Product, as well as Nelson Diallo from Netlify chatted about digital transformation and today's shifting expectations around content delivery, ownership and quality.
We've taken that full conversation and pulled out the most relevant quotes into an easily digestible summary. Get practical advice and real-world examples from Chris as he talked about the catalyst for digital transformation at UTK.
Here's what the summary includes:
- How to bridge the gap between centralized communication priorities, and decentralized content teams.
- Advice on building community with content contributors to encourage participation, and better
- understanding requirements.
- How high-stakes communications were the catalyst for investment in content workflow and operations.
- How to speed up the content approval process and take content to market faster.
- Plus a ton of practical tips for managing distributed content and teams.