Outdated content, bloated websites, inconsistency between formats and channels, these are all bleak but common descriptions of higher education websites.
This report shares the results from an analysis of the digital environments of 156 UK and 160 US universities
You’ll discover the current state of US and UK higher education digital environments. The data and insights will illustrate how challenges faced by decentralised and siloed universities actually looks in real-life for higher ed websites.
Here’s what the report includes:
- The number of occurrences, per 1,000 web pages, of embedded web page content for US and UK universities.
- The number of links, per 1,000 web pages, of spreadsheet, presentation, document and PDF files for US and UK universities.
- The number of videos uploaded to UK and US university official YouTube accounts.
- The goals digital university teams have over the next 12 months.
- Plus additional insights and analysis.