Higher education is one of the sector's significantly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
University staff are adjusting to working from home, classes are having to be conducted online, campus visits are now digital tours, and the list goes on for how universities have had to react and adapt.
We asked our higher education audience to share their experiences, via a survey ,and there were 96 responses. The survey was conducted in May 2020.
This report shares the insights gained into how COVID-19 has impacted higher education content teams. Including:
- What content is now a priority for different universities
- How content needs have changed
- What changes have been made to content creation processes
- If different content creation tools are being used
- The different types of content now being created
- If different channels are being published to
- Whether universities have been spurred into digital transformation
- How much digital transformation will be a priority long term