Just need the download?
Grab the latest version here
Integrate GatherContent with Drupal. You can:
- Migrate content into Drupal 7 and 8
- Update migrated content in Drupal 7 and 8
- Import content into GatherContent (soon)
- Publish content to Drupal (soon)
If you have any questions please get in touch.
The integration was produced, and is maintained by:
(in partnership with GatherContent)
Checkout the installation instructions in our help documentation.
How it works
Installing our new Drupal module on your site allows you to quickly pull over content from your GatherContent account to Drupal. Content can be imported as any sort of node content type.
The module also supports the following features:
- Import content from GatherContent
- Update content in Drupal from GatherContent
- Upload content from Drupal to GatherContent
- Multilingual support using Entity translation module
- Metatag basic support
- Content hierarchy
- Drush support
You can find all installation instructions and module information in our help documentation. If you have any other questions please get in touch.
Here’s what the latest version of our Drupal integration includes:
- Importing content into Drupal as unpublished
- Importing content into email/telephone type for Drupal 8
- Programmatic support for new field types
- Automating imports using Drush
- Simplified menu items importing
- Greater compatibility between importing and updating
- Importing content into entity reference fields referencing to taxonomy terms in Drupal 8
You can read all about these in our Drupal Integration help documentation
Would you like to see any other improvements? Please get in touch.