Producing effective content at scale is essential for universities, but very challenging.
Common problems include:
- People working in silos
- Inconsistent content due to no style guide
- Content delivered late as a result of a lack of clearly defined roles
- Lots of content spread across hundreds of sites
- Multiple processes diluting efficiency
- Getting buy-in and leadership to care about effective content
Add to that conflicting priorities, getting buy-in and managing stakeholders and you may think there’s no hope.
Enter, ContentOps. By investing in people, process and technology, content teams and businesses can improve efficiency, find scalable and repeatable ways to deliver content on time, have fewer revisions, faster approvals and more effective content.
In this webinar, GatherContent’s Product Director and Content Strategist will share some principles of ContentOps and discuss how they can help connect silos and yield better content.
Sharing practical advice, customer stories and insights from months of research with Higher Ed content teams, including survey results from over 60 worldwide universities, this webinar will help teams modernise the way they work together.
Who is the webinar for?
This webinar is for content professional and digital and marketing leadership who work in Higher Education and want to learn about some core principles that can help make their content operations efficient to produce effective content, at scale.
Whether the practitioner responsible for the planning, production and delivery of content, or the leader looking to bring change to your institution through digital transformation and putting content first, this webinar is for you.
What will I learn?
By attending this webinar you’ll leave understanding:
- What ‘content operations’ or ContentOps is
- How to start implementing ContentOps principles
- How those principles connect silos to facilitate more efficient ContentOps
- Stories and insights from Cornell, Illinois State, Leicester, Bath and other universities
This webinar will offer practical advice to help attendees start to make immediate improvements to their own content operations, along with an understanding for long term planning.
What you need to know
- The webinar is free 👏
- Join us: Thursday February 7th. 4pm-5:30pm GMT
- All details will be emailed upon registration. Check those pesky spam folders!
- We’ll send one day and one hour reminders
- Download GoToWebinar before the webinar so you’re raring to go (it’s free too!)
- Nothing to prepare. Just get comfy. But you might want a notebook
- Watch again! A recording will be sent to all attendees the day after the webinar
About the presenters
Rob is Content Strategist at GatherContent. He is a journalism graduate and has previously worked as Studio Manager and Head of Content for a design agency and as an Audience Research Executive for the BBC. He’s a published author and regular contributor to industry publications including Net Magazine, Smashing Magazine, 24 Ways, WebTuts+, UX Matters , UX Booth and Content Marketing Institute. On occasion Rob speaks about content strategy at leading industry events.
Angus is the Product Director at GatherContent where he spends his time taming the product roadmap and dreaming of a world without Word documents.
Reserve your space
It’s free! All you need to do is show up on Thursday 7th February at 16:00 until 17:30 GMT.