Content published online is anything but static. It may seem like the easier route to moving the needle is to focus on creating new content and leaving behind old or underperforming content. But ignoring thin, stale or underperforming content could result in Google penalties or high bounce rates.
This webinar will walk through a simple process for conducting a content inventory and content audit, enabling you to identify the right content to create and the most important content to update. Get the most out of your content and set yourself up to show immediate ROI.
The format of the webinar is a 45 minute presentation and a 15 minute Q&A.
Who is the webinar for?
This webinar is for anyone involved in the content process across SEO, marketing and editorial teams. If you are responsible for conducting content audits, identifying underperforming content to optimise, researching competitive content, or assessing content quality — this webinar is for you!
What will I learn?
Walk away with actionable strategies on how to:
- Assess content quality
- Uncover content gaps and opportunities within your content
- Prioritise creation and optimisation opportunities that will provide immediate returns
- Pinpoint weaknesses in competitive content
- Save valuable time in the process with AI
What you need to know
- The webinar is free 👏
- Join us: Tuesday June 25th, 4pm – 5pm BST
- All details will be emailed upon registration. Check those pesky spam folders!
- We’ll send one week, one day and one hour reminders
- Download GoToWebinar before the webinar so you’re raring to go (it’s free too!)
- Nothing to prepare. Just get comfy. But you might want a notebook
- Watch again! A recording will be sent to all attendees the day after the webinar
About the presenter
Jeff Coyle is a data-driven search engine marketing executive with more than 18 years of experience in the search industry managing products and website networks.
Jeff is the Co-founder and Chief Product Officer for MarketMuse, where he is focused on helping content marketers, search engine marketers, agencies and e-commerce managers build topical authority, improve content quality and turn semantic research into actionable insights.
Before joining as Co-founder at MarketMuse, Jeff owned and operated his own inbound marketing consultancy and managed the Traffic, Search and Engagement team for TechTarget, a leader in B2B technology publishing and lead generation.
Reserve your space
It’s free! All you need to do is show up on Tuesday 25th June at 16:00 until 17:00 BST.