Planning, organising, and maintaining college and university web content is challenging. Competing priorities, resource limitations and siloed departments all have the potential to derail content projects.
Whether you’re preparing for a large-scale website redesign, a capital campaign microsite, or just refreshing a few key pages, you want to get the right content to the right audience on time and on budget.
In this webinar, mStoner’s Content Strategist Shannon Lanus will share practical examples and techniques that you can use to avoid common pitfalls of content delivery for your next project.
Who is the webinar for?
This webinar is for anyone working on an in-house team or with clients who is responsible for writing, editing or planning for web content, including:
- Content creators and editors
- Marketing and Communications teams
- Admissions and Advancement teams
What will I learn?
From this webinar you’ll learn:
- Which content questions to ask early in your project
- What roles you need to consistently produce quality content
- The pros and cons of centralised and decentralised content creation
- How to prioritise when you have large amounts of content to create or review
- How to plan for a workflow that incorporates faculty review
What you need to know
- The webinar is free 👏
- Join us: Wednesday September 26th. 5pm-6pm BST (9am-10am PDT, 12pm-1pm EDT)
- All details will be emailed upon registration. Check those pesky spam folders!
- We’ll send one day and one hour reminders
- Download GoToWebinar before the webinar so you’re raring to go (it’s free too!)
- Nothing to prepare. Just get comfy. But you might want a notebook
- Watch again! A recording will be sent to all attendees the day after the webinar
About the presenter
Shannon Lanus is a Content Strategist at mStoner, a digital-first creative agency that has partnered with more than 350 colleges, universities, and professional schools in the U.S. and abroad. Shannon wrangles and reimagines content to create better web experiences, making sure great content and amazing design coexist in every mStoner project. With a background in film and TV development, she uses narrative techniques to craft and improve digital content. She has led panels and workshops on finding and telling compelling stories.
Reserve your space
It’s free! All you need to do is show up on Wednesday 26th September at 17:00 until 18:00 BST (9am-10am PDT, 12pm-1pm EDT).