The successful delivery of content requires people, process and technology to work seamlessly. The challenge for content professionals in large educational organisations is how to do this across departmental silos, with limited time and resource.
In this webinar you’ll learn from Rich Prowse, Head of Digital at the University of Bath, on how to create a repeatable system for the production and distribution of high-quality content. Using practical examples Rich will demonstrate how you can use ContentOps to scale content delivery as demands on your organisation change.
The format will be a 60 minute presentation followed by a 30 minute Q&A.
Who is the webinar for?
This webinar is for people responsible for content in large education organisations who want a practical understanding of how to design processes and systems that allow them to deliver content fast while scaling it across different devices, channels and platforms.
What will I learn?
Through this presentation you’ll learn:
- What ContentOps is
- How ContentOps can help you
- Why it’s important to start small and think big
- The role of people, process and technology in ContentOps
- How to celebrate success and learn from your failures
What you need to know
- The webinar is free 👏
- Join us: Thursday March 14th. 4pm – 5:30pm GMT
- All details will be emailed upon registration. Check those pesky spam folders!
- We’ll send one day and one hour reminders
- Download GoToWebinar before the webinar so you’re raring to go (it’s free too!)
- Nothing to prepare. Just get comfy. But you might want a notebook
- Watch again! A recording will be sent to all attendees the day after the webinar
About the presenters
Richard Prowse is Head of Digital at the University of Bath and a leading content strategist in higher education. He is best known for his work on adopting an agile approach to delivery and his work on structured content.
Rich leads a multi-disciplinary team of content creators, user experience designers and developers at the University of Bath who are responsible for bath.ac.uk. The team has been working on an ambitious programme to transform the University’s digital marketing and communications platforms.
Co-chair of ContentEd 2018, Rich regularly shares his experiences and knowledge at higher education content conferences in the UK and the US.
Reserve your space
It’s free! All you need to do is show up on Thursday 14th March at 16:00 until 17:30 GMT.