Content processes make sure that everyone involved with content, from stakeholders to subject matter experts to content creators, have a shared understanding of the work being done.
Because process is how work gets done all organiSations are using them to create content. Even those which claim to have no process in place and may be proud of that. To gain the benefits that content processes can bring, they need to be discovered, defined, and documented.
After facilitating workshops with numerous companies from different sectors, Blaine has discovered their ideal content processes are all similar – at least at a high level. In this presentation, Blaine shares the suite of content process models for each phase of the content life cycle that can be used – immediately – by anyone, in any company, in any industry.
The format of the webinar is a 45 minute presentation and a 15 minute Q&A.
Who is the webinar for?
- Everyone involved in the creation of content will benefit from the set of content processes Blaine will be providing that can be immediately put into practice.
- People leading content teams will gain an appreciation for how content processes can help them manage stakeholder expectations and make content operations more efficient.
- Content practitioners will discover how they can find the freedom to focus on content when they don’t have to worry about what comes next.
What will I learn?
From this webinar you’ll learn:
- Why content processes are useful.
- How content processes can be created.
- Specific content processes that have been developed for a variety of industry sectors.
- A common suite of content processes that can be used by any content team, in any organisation, to streamline operations.
What you need to know
- The webinar is free 👏
- Join us: Tuesday June 4th, 4pm – 5pm BST
- All details will be emailed upon registration. Check those pesky spam folders!
- We’ll send one week, one day and one hour reminders
- Download GoToWebinar before the webinar so you’re raring to go (it’s free too!)
- Nothing to prepare. Just get comfy. But you might want a notebook
- Watch again! A recording will be sent to all attendees the day after the webinar
About the presenter
Blaine is a senior content strategist at Content Strategy Inc, where he focuses on enterprise content governance. His clients have included BC Hydro, Investors Group, and Pearson. He’s also structured content teams for other contexts and has skill in streamlining complex content processes.
Before content strategy, Blaine worked as managing editor for a leading independent book publisher, as well as with a national telecommunications company, and a non-profit initiative.
The producer and host of the podcast, Content in Practice, Blaine is also an audio and print journalist.
Reserve your space
It’s free! All you need to do is show up on Tuesday 4th June at 16:00 until 17:00 BST.