Content operations isn’t the same as content strategy, because it assumes you already have a plan to execute on. And it’s not the same as content management or content marketing because its span is far wider than the realm of a CMS or publishing tools.
So what is it really? Why should you invest in content operations and when?
In this webinar Angus Edwardson, Product Director at GatherContent, will answer those questions and help you start thinking about how to start making your own content operations more effective for delivering real value with content.
Who is the webinar for?
This webinar is for anyone involved in content production. Whether the strategist, writer, manager, business owner or Head of Digital. But let’s not get bogged down in the semantics of job titles, you should come along if:
- You’re involved in the planning, production and delivery of content
- You want to consistently produce content that meets business goals and user needs
- You want to scale up content production
- You want to establish a repeatable process for creating effective content
- You’re responsible for the ongoing production and governance of content
What will I learn?
In this one hour session we’ll be covering:
- What content operations is all about
- Why you need a dedicated content operations
- Typical content operations processes
- Typical content operations infrastructure
- Common challenges around content operations (and how to overcome them)
- How a Content Operations Platform can help!
What you need to know
- The webinar is free 👏
- Join us: Tuesday August 28th. 4pm – 5pm BST
- All details will be emailed upon registration. Check those pesky spam folders!
- We’ll send one day and one hour reminders
- Download GoToWebinar before the webinar so you’re raring to go (it’s free too!)
- Nothing to prepare. Just get comfy. But you might want a notebook
- Watch again! A recording will be sent to all attendees the day after the webinar
About the presenter
Angus is the Product Director and Co-Founder at GatherContent where he spends his time taming the product roadmap and dreaming of a world without Word documents.
Reserve your space
It’s free! All you need to do is show up on Tuesday 28th August at 16:00 until 17:00 (BST).