It’s kind of ironic that there’s often very little strategy in what many people refer to as “content strategy”. The work being done is either tactical or applied best practice. Now, there’s nothing wrong with either of those things — they’re both quite necessary at times.
But a strategy needs provide a solution to a significant problem by identifying specific obstacles and opportunities, outlining a guiding vision, and planning for how an organisation will achieve that vision. A content strategy, simply does the same thing but uses content and content practices to achieve the goal.
In this webinar, Kathy breaks out the essential parts of good strategy and provides hands-on, practical advice for making sure your content strategy is strategic.
Who is the webinar for?
This webinar is for in-house content leaders or others who are responsible for developing high-level content strategies.
What will I learn?
In this presentation you’ll learn:
- The three essential parts of good strategy
- How to use a Strategic Content Strategy Canvas to stay focused
- How to put good content strategy into practice in your organisation
What you need to know
- The webinar is free 👏
- Join us: Tuesday April 2nd. 4pm – 5pm BST
- All details will be emailed upon registration. Check those pesky spam folders!
- We’ll send one week, one day and one hour reminders
- Download GoToWebinar before the webinar so you’re raring to go (it’s free too!)
- Nothing to prepare. Just get comfy. But you might want a notebook
- Watch again! A recording will be sent to all attendees the day after the webinar
About the presenter
Kathy is founder of Content Strategy Inc, Canada’s only consultancy focusing exclusively on content strategy. She works with large organisations to help them make better content by improving their content practices. Whether it’s laying the foundation for a streamlined enterprise-wide content strategy, or clarifying the website audience and helping to craft key messages, Kathy enjoys working closely with her clients to help them be successful, through content.
With previous careers in technical communications and customer experience research, Kathy has been working as a content strategist for almost 15 years. Her goal for 2019 is to help organizations bring more strategy to their content strategies!
Reserve your space
It’s free! All you need to do is show up on Tuesday 2nd April at 16:00 until 17:00 BST.