In our next webinar on Wednesday March 29th, we’ll run through the benefits and features of GatherContent for website projects. Using an example website project throughout the session, you’ll learn how to better plan, produce and manage web content, pre-CMS.
What will I learn?
In this webinar we’ll cover how to:
- Quickly set-up a website project in GatherContent
- Create structured templates for stakeholders to submit content (instead of sending messy Word documents)
- Define a workflow to ensure content is approved on schedule
- Set-up your projects roles and permissions to ensure people can only access the correct content
- Create guidelines to help writers produce content the first time around
- Export content from GatherContent into other CMS’ and systems
Who is the webinar for?
If you have experienced any of these pains, you should definitely tune in:
- Content is all over the place
- There’s no defined workflow for content
- Collaborating on content is difficult
- Content is delivered in the wrong format
- Publishing and migration are awkward and time consuming
This webinar is for anyone embarking on a website project that is looking for a way to plan, produce and manage their content.
If you’ve used GatherContent previously or currently, you may find out new or better ways of getting the most from the platform. If you’ve never used GatherContent but would like to find out more about what it does, the problems it solves and how it can make web projects more efficient, then this webinar is definitely for you.
The webinar is 60 mins long (5:00pm to 6:00pm GMT, London Time) and consists of a 30 minute presentation/demo, followed by up to 30 minutes for live Q&A with our Customer Success Manager.
Reserve your space
It’s free! All you need to do is show up on Wednesday 29th March 2017 at 17:00 until 18:00 (GMT, London Time).