Every strong brand has a personality behind its voice. A good brand can build trust, engage new customers, and encourage loyalty and long lasting relationships.
It may feel organic, but it takes work to craft an inviting, consistent brand. In this talk, Mad*Pow’s VP of Content Strategy Marli Mesibov will share the secrets of brands with compelling personalities. Participants will learn how to build a message architecture, develop a voice and tone, enhance their brand personality.
Who is the webinar for?
This webinar is for anyone working on an in-house team or with clients who is responsible for developing the foundations of a consistent and authentic brand through content, including:
- Content strategists
- Content creators
- Product owners
What will I learn?
From this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to build a message architecture
- How to create a voice and tone
- How to use brand to further organisational goals
What you need to know
- The webinar is free 👏
- Join us: Thursday August 16th. 4pm – 5:30pm BST
- All details will be emailed upon registration. Check those pesky spam folders!
- We’ll send one day and one hour reminders
- Download GoToWebinar before the webinar so you’re raring to go (it’s free too!)
- Nothing to prepare. Just get comfy. But you might want a notebook to jot all the juicy advice
- Watch again! A recording will be sent to all attendees the day after the webinar
About the presenter
Marli Mesibov is the VP of Content Strategy at the digital UX agency Mad*Pow. Her work spans strategy and experiences across industries, with a particular interest in healthcare, finance, and education. She is a frequent conference speaker, a former editor of the UX publication UX Booth, and was voted one of MindTouch’s Top 25 Content Strategist Influencers in 2016. Marli can also be found on Twitter, where she shares thoughts on UX Design, content strategy, and Muppets. You can learn more about her and her work at http://marli.us
Free webinar: What’s your personality type? How to build a message architecture that reflects and promotes your brand.Click to tweet
Reserve your space
It’s free! All you need to do is show up on Thursday 16th August at 16:00 until 17:30 (BST).