Don’t let your web projects suffer from content chaos
Producing high-quality content for website and site redesign projects is hard. Doing it on time is even harder.
Bad things happen when you don’t get content delivery right:
- Projects run late as you wait for the content to catch up
- Which means budgets blow-out as the project churns
- Which means poor quality content gets rushed through
- Which means poor design decisions are made without knowledge of the content
- Which means the overall user experience suffers
But it doesn’t have to be like this on your next project. Our masterclass is packed with practical examples and techniques for delivering content, that you can quickly adopt before and during your next website project.
What will I learn?
During our online masterclass our experienced content strategist and facilitator will coach you on:
- The common content production issues and coping strategies to keep projects on track and keep content stakeholders happy
- Which content questions to ask early in a web project for longer-term success
- Who you need in a successful content delivery team (and how to form one)
- How to co-design and iterate a successful content production process for a project, to produce quality content on time
- How to calculate the timings, resources and cost of delivering content on website projects
- How to structure and manage a content delivery project
- How to prioritise large amounts of content to better focus your time and budget
- How to use tools to handle the content production process on website projects
- How to sell content delivery services and activities to clients or an in-house team
The 2 hour online class is packed with practical, tried and tested techniques and tips to take away. That includes expert materials and templates available for you to download afterwards.
Who is the masterclass for?
This will be highly-valuable for in-house and agency-side teams that are responsible for the delivery of content during website projects:
- Project managers, delivery managers, and digital producers
- Senior editors
- Content strategists (developing their skills)
- Product and service owners
If you are an experienced content strategy specialist and have refined your own process, this masterclass probably isn’t for you.
“The masterclass gave me a variety of tools to use when planning and executing content decisions and effective strategies for working collaboratively with clients. I am particularly impressed by the resources that were provided– and am so glad that we won’t have to reinvent the wheel.”
Reserve your space
Our next class is on Thursday March 23rd, 4pm to 6pm GMT
About the presenter
Liam is Founder of Lagom Strategy, a UK consultancy specialising in digital user research and sustainable content strategy.
With over a decade of content production and strategy experience in the UK and Australia, Liam has built up a wealth of practical knowledge on how to put content back at the heart of web projects.
He has led content strategy work for many organisations including the Royal Air Force, UK Department of Health, the Australian Royal Flying Doctor Service and Vodafone Australia.
Liam was previously Senior UX Architect / Content Strategist with Sydney agency, Digital Eskimo, where he introduced and led the agency’s successful content strategy services. Before heading to Australia in 2009, Liam was a Web Producer at the UK Parliament and the Senior Web Editor at the UK Foreign Office.
Liam also has a Masters degree in Web Journalism.
Feedback from previous attendees:
“This class was incredibly valuable: from the walk through of how to properly plan and account for content in the context of website projects to the templates and worksheets provided. Anybody that is involved in digital content production (and/or maintenance) – from both the client and agency perspective – would be well served to take this course.”
Is the class free?
You bet! This class is a great chance to level-up your content strategy know-how without spending anything.
Where and when is the class?
The class is an online event so you can join from whatever location you wish. The next class is taking place on Thursday March 23rd between 4pm and 6pm GMT.
Will there be a break during the session?
Absolutely. We’ll have one short break about halfway through the two hour session.
When do I get the GoToWebinar details?
You should get an email with all the details within a few minutes of registering for the class (check those junk folders!). We also send out reminder emails a day and an hour before the class with the details in too.
Do I have to prepare or bring anything with me?
You don’t, just get yourself comfy. We provide everything you need for tasks throughout the class.
Will the session be recorded?
Yes. We will provide the recordings free of charge to all attendees a few days after the event has finished. We’ll also provide all templates referenced in the class and some additional resources too.
If you have any other questions, let us know.
Reserve your space
Our next class is on Thursday March 23rd, 4pm to 6pm GMT.