If you’ve ever felt the frustrations of working somewhere that doesn’t seem to value or understand content, this webinar is for you. Presenter Rachel McConnell, author of Why you need a content team and how to build one, will define content maturity levels, along with their characteristics, to help you identify what level your organisation is at.
As it can be tricky to know just where to start when it comes to improving your maturity, Rachel will also help you see what you should be focusing on at each stage of the ladder, and the different ways to influence.
The format will be a 45 minute presentation followed by a 15 minute Q&A.
Who is the webinar for?
If you’re in a content team of one, or simply making the case for more content resource at your organisation, this webinar will help you know where to start.
What will I learn?
From this webinar, you’ll:
- Find out why content maturity matters
- Understand how to recognise the different levels of content maturity
- Recognise the problems you might face at each level
- Understand the strategies you could use to address the problems
There will also be plenty of general tips for influencing your organisation to invest more in content.
What you need to know
- The webinar is free 👏
- Join us: Thursday March 7th. 4pm – 5pm GMT
- All details will be emailed upon registration. Check those pesky spam folders!
- We’ll send one day and one hour reminders
- Download GoToWebinar before the webinar so you’re raring to go (it’s free too!)
- Nothing to prepare. Just get comfy. But you might want a notebook
- Watch again! A recording will be sent to all attendees the day after the webinar
About the presenter
Rachel is the author of Why you need a content team and how to build one. She is currently senior content designer at Deliveroo but has previously produced content for brand such as M&S, John Lewis, Tesco, Nationwide and Flora. Rachel is on a mission to educate design teams on the the importance of content and help businesses increase their content maturity.
Reserve your space
It’s free! All you need to do is show up on Thursday 7th March at 16:00 until 17:00 GMT.