Over 55% of the world’s population has internet access. Billions of people who could potentially view your content from almost anywhere in the world. Surely that’s an exciting prospect for any content creator?
It’s undoubtedly part of the reason why thousands of people are becoming content creators every second. In fact, while you’ve been reading this piece of content, over 50 hours of video have been uploaded to YouTube. That’s a lot of content.
So how can you cut through the noise?
In this engaging session, we’ll explore how meaningful content can help you to stand out from the crowd while providing a foundation for amazing relationships with your audience. Using real examples, we will consider what meaningful content really looks like, and how you can adapt these ideas to build trust with your audience.
If you believe that your audience deserves effective content that goes beyond the clickbait we see on a daily basis then this is the perfect webinar for you.
Who is the webinar for?
Whether you write an occasional blog post or undertake intricate copywriting on a daily basis this webinar is ideal for anyone who wants to consider whether they can do more to build relationships with their audience.
What will I learn?
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand how meaningful content can help you develop relationships with your audience
- Know practical techniques to identify meaningful content
- Have an understanding of where you can make your content more meaningful
- Implement long term plans for fostering relationships with your audience through content
What you need to know
- The webinar is free 👏
- Join us: Thursday March 21st. 4pm – 5:30pm GMT
- All details will be emailed upon registration. Check those pesky spam folders!
- We’ll send one week, one day and one hour reminders
- Download GoToWebinar before the webinar so you’re raring to go (it’s free too!)
- Nothing to prepare. Just get comfy. But you might want a notebook
- Watch again! A recording will be sent to all attendees the day after the webinar
About the presenter
Jonny Williams is the CRM, Creative Services, and Content manager at Keele University in the UK. An award-winning marketing professional, he has a passion for creative content and digital innovation that was sparked when he started his first business at the age of sixteen and was only strengthened while studying BA and MA Film.
As someone driven to seek solutions to any problem, Jonny has used his entrepreneurial spirit to push forward innovation throughout his career in freelance, agency and in-house settings. In his time away from work you’re likely to find Jonny binge watching video content of all varieties or stepping away from a screen and visiting epic places.
Reserve your space
It’s free! All you need to do is show up on Thursday 21st March at 16:00 until 17:30 GMT.